¶VirtualDub 1.8.2 released
VirtualDub 1.8.2 is now posted as a new stable release. This version contains a number of bug fixes, including those for audio sync issues with frame rate conversion, missing audio with type-1 DV files, synchronization errors with distributed job lists, and issues with frame sampling with video filters with certain color formats. Enjoy.
Changelist after the jump.
Build 29883 (1.8.2, stable): [July 19, 2008]
* JobControl: Job control dialog now shows machine name and PID.
* Filters: Added mOutputFrame field to VDXFilterStateInfo for reliable frame
rate change operations.[bugs fixed]
* The window maximized state is also saved in addition to position/size.
* Reopening a video file that has multiple audio streams no longer loses
* Scene detection now works again when RGB565 or a YCbCr format is selected
as the input format.
* Input preview didn't start in the correct place if a frame rate changing
filter was present.
* The picture format tokens (p/P) in the timestamp UI options sometimes
started from 1 instead of 0 due to rounding errors.
* Fixed stall at frame 0 when attempting to render with a VBR audio stream
that has an extremely low data rate.
* Filters: Fixed field order swapping in bob doubler.
* JobControl: Fixed distributed list sync errors due to mixing up revision
numbers when switching job files.
* Capture: Process and thread priority are now restored after capture rather
than being unilaterally reset to normal/normal.[regressions fixed]
* Fixed audio desyncs with frame rate conversion.
* Type-1 DV audio works again.
* The video.SetRange() command works in unadjusted source milliseconds again.
* Fixed read errors with AVI files that have frames out of order in the
index. (Note: This is rare, and often actually a sign of a corrupt index.)
* Filters: Filter sampling didn't work correctly if there was a conversion
required at the start of the filter.
* Capture: Fixed crash in screencap driver with OpenGL capture disabled.