¶VirtualDub 1.9.8 released
VirtualDub 1.9.8 is now out, with the latest bug fixes for reported problems. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, everyone.
Changes in this release:
Build 32706 (1.9.8, stable): [December 24, 2009]
* Fixed occasional hang with certain conversion paths from 8-bit (256
color) to YCbCr formats.
* Fixed bug where two curve points on top of each other in the curve editor
didn't save properly in script files.
* Fixed decompression error in IFF ANIM decoder when entire bitplanes were
* Filters: Fixed glitches in IVTC pattern in the first five frames of
* Filters: Fixed occasional crash when 3D acceleration is enabled and the
3D device is lost.
* Filters: Fixed bugs where the curve display would either show the wrong
frames or fail to step in certain circumstances.
* Filters: Blends are no longer allowed on filters where the input and
output have different formats; this didn't work and produced a corrupted
* Filters: Fixed crash in smoother filter with MMX disabled.
* Decoders: Fixed crash in Motion JPEG decoder on certain kinds of corrupt
* Frameserver: Fixed random crash issue related to stream format structure.
* Hex editor: Fixed bug where 'O' and 'S' activated open and save commands
instead of Ctrl+O and Ctrl+S.